The purpose of Choosing Peace is to share things I’ve learned about relationships, life and God in a safe place where Peaceful Readers can relax, grow and experience healing.
A writer, not a counselor
Please note that I’m not a licensed counselor or a physician. I’m a writer and an everyday lady down the street who’s experienced some strange and wonderful things in my life that I enjoy sharing with my Peaceful Readers. If you follow any of my advice, I’m not responsible for any negative outcomes. When in doubt about your course of action, please consult a licensed counselor, psychologist, psychiatrist or doctor.
If you’re in a difficult relationship or circumstances, consulting with an experienced counselor or physician can be extremely helpful. I can’t recommend a counselor for you. We found ours in a Google search.
Don’t sue me
By reading this blog, you agree not to sue me for any reason.
Guidelines for comments
To help ensure that this blog provides a positive experience for my Peaceful Readers, all comments must meet these guidelines to be posted on Choosing Peace:
1. No foul or offensive language.
2. Stay on topic.
3. No name-calling, insulting or arguing (i.e., feel free to disagree, as long as others are treated with dignity).
4. No spam; no attempts to sell anything; no random comments or comments copied from other locations.
5. Your comment must indicate that you actually read the post.
6. No links in comments. Sadly, this can be abused by spammers.
7. Each comment must be from an individual, not from a business.
8. No images or videos.
Copyright and permission to reproduce content
The content on Choosing Peace is copyrighted. Please email me at email@example.com to request permission to reproduce content from this site.
I reserve the right to amend this EULA at any time.
Thanks for reading….
Frankie Ann Smythe